We are showing you How to add related post widget with thumbnail to your blog. Adding a related post widget to your blog is one of the best thing to do in order to increase pageviews of your blog . Related post widget can help retain your visitors and make them spend more time on your blog ,and it also helps to reduce bounce rate .
1. Open your browser .
2. Go to linkwithin.com . You will be redirected to the home page.
3. Fill in the necessary information where needed .
Fill in your Email address where needed .
. Fill in your blog link
Select number of post you want to appear on your blog .
If your blog has a dark background with light text ,you click on the small box to tick it .
4. Then click on get widget . Then it will take your to the installation page .
5. On the installation page ,click on install widget [the marked portion ].
6. It will then take you to the last page . Then click on the add widget button .
After that , click on Save Arrangement and your are done .
By now I know you have learnt How to add related post widget with thumbnail to your blog.
checkout also how to submit your website to Facebook free basics
follow us and subscribe for more
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from DONWAPZ. Failure to do so you have yourself to blame.