Facebook as we know is one of the world’s biggest social network . Today am going to show you how delete your Facebook search history and stop Facebook from tracking you . It’s sometimes annoying when you click on your Facebook search bar and you discover that some words are still been saved . Maybe you had wanted to clear the history but you did not know how to go about it , worry no more because the solution is here .
I will show you step by step on how to delete your Facebook search history at once .
How to delete your Facebook search history at once .
1. Login to your Facebook.com account .
2. Click on the search Bar at the top of page .
3. When you click bar ,it will drop down a menu , then click on Edit . [As shown in the photo below ]
4. When you click on Edit , it will then take you to a page where all your search history are stored .
Once you are here ,
To delete the history one after the other ,click on the small button after the key button ,infront of any history you want to delete . [The portion marked in the pics below ]
5. Then confirm that you want to delete history by clicking on clear search that will appear in the pop up window
To delete all the history at once
6. When you click on Edit , it will then take you to a page where all your search history are stored .
Once you are here ,click on a button at the top , where it is written Clear Searches . [See photo below for more].
7. When you click on clear searches , a pop up notification will appear ,click on clear searches to clear all you Facebook search history .
Once you do this your are done .
If you find it helpful drop a comment below and follow us .
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from DONWAPZ. Failure to do so you have yourself to blame.