How to verify your Instagram account for free, how to verify your account on Instagram
Today we are talking about how to verify your Instagram account for free and how to get a verified badge on Instagram and also how to verify your account on instagram. So many people have been in need of this tutorial for a long time.
SO many of us see celebrity accounts with verified badges and sometime we wonder how they did this. Its simple. The main thing I believe on this planet earth is that everything thing is easy but the only thing that makes it tough or hard to achieve is that you don’t have anyone to put you through.
Getting a verified badge is very easy if you follow my steps. Before I walk you through this tutorial, I have to show you what you ought to do first in other to be on safer side and get your verified badge easily.
Everything has a terms and conditions. Instagram verification badge is not an exception. There are things you must do in other to show Instagram that your account is legit because verifying your account means that you are trusted. This same thing implies if you want to verify your Twitter account.
You must make sure you do all this thing before you apply to get your account verified on Instagram
- Authentic: Your account must represent a you, registered business or entity. You should not own an account that does not represent you nor your business. You account names and profile should match.
- Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand ,company or entity. Your account should have enough value with enough followers and posts with a large number of reactions. Instagram review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources, and they don’t consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
- Your account must be public and have a short bio, profile photo and at least one post. You should have enough post. I don’t think that you will be verified with only one post. Your profile can’t contain “add me” links to other social media services.
- Uniqueness: Your account must be the unique presence of you or your business. Only one account per person or business can be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. We don’t verify general interest accounts (example: @catphotos). Instagram don’t verify public account.
Having show you the things to do before submitting your request to instagram. Let me walk you through on how to submit your request to instagram for Instagram account verification.
To request a verified badge or to get your account verified on Instagram:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for on your mobile.
- Go to your profile and tap the options button at the top [that’s the option at the top].
- Tap Settings > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government issued photo ID, Drivers license).
Once you have completed this, you will receive a mail if you have been verified or not. If you request is denied, you can submit another request after 30 days.
Note: Even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request doesn’t guarantee that your account will be verified.
Also note that Instagram can remove verified badges at any time, and may take away your badge or disable your account if you:
- Advertise, transfer or sell your verified badge.
- Use your profile picture, bio or name section to promote other services.
- Attempt to verify your account through a third party.
Also note that Instagram will never request payment for verification.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from DONWAPZ. Failure to do so you have yourself to blame.